At TPG Aged Care we believe that everyone has the right to be treated with dignity, respect and privacy as valued individuals in our community. That’s why we work so hard to provide professional and reliable support, promote independence, improve quality of life and defer the need to move into residential care. It’s these beliefs, passions and dedication to what we do that makes us so unique.
Our vision is to become a leading community health care service provider focused on the delivery of quality, high level care in the community and to provide employment for people seeking to work in the aged care industry.
Our mission is to:
- provide practical help and support, promote independence, improve quality of life and reduce the need for residential care.
- employ people to work in their local communities supporting others and assisting them to retain their independence.
We are value-based.
We espouse the philosophy that everyone deserves a committed contribution in the delivery of services.
We are committed to providing services that are relevant to the needs of all care recipients and stakeholders and ensure they’re delivered with dignity and respect.
We believe in:
- the right for people to make choices in their own lives
- the right to dignity, respect, privacy and confidentiality
- the right to be valued as an individual
- the right to access services on a non-discriminatory basis
- the right to participate in employment that is appropriate and meaningful